By Mark Guayco on October 24, 2020
If you are a Nurse from the Philippines and you are thinking to start on your NCLEX journey, the first thing you want to find out is what state you would want to apply. It does not necessarily mean that your chosen state will be the place you will be living or working. This is only the first step you would need to be able to take the NCLEX RN Exam.
Most of the State Board of Nursing requires that the applicant must have a Social Security Number and if you do not have one your options will be narrowed to few State Board of Nursing.
1. New York – New York State Education Department
2. Northern Mariana Islands (Saipan) – Northern Mariana Islands Board of Nursing
You can check my previous post about NMI Board of Nursing Application Tips on this link:
3. Montana – Montana Board of Nursing
4. West Virginia – West Virginia RN Board
5. Texas – Texas Board of Nursing
This is a straight forward NCLEX-RN Tips. If you want to get more information you can find me on the following Social Media accounts:
Like us on Facebook
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.